I’d always wondered if I could make money installing apps. It seems that the reality is now. There seems to be a slew of financial technology companies that are offering cash incentives to new customers. With varying services available for you to try, Even if you don’t like these apps, you can take the money and run. Take a look to see how I made £20 by installing these 4 apps in a matter of minutes below.
It’s no get rich quick internet pyramid scheme, but it’s a quick and easy way to top up your bank balance with a little bit of beer money. Make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions for each application before signing up.
Make Money Installing Apps : How to get £5 free from the Circle App
I wrote about Circle (Circle Internet Financial) over here, but for the sake of this post I’m mentioning it again.
- Download the Circle App from this Link
- Sign up with Circle and when Prompted, use Promotion Code – BDMY00 (if you don’t use this code, you don’t get the £5)
- Register your card details
- Get a friend to do the same as above
- Send your friend £25 using the Circle app. (I would offer to accept and return your £25 payments, but I understand that people wouldn’t be keen on sending money to an internet stranger)
- Get your friend to send the £25 back to you.
- Claim your Free £5, withdraw it to your bank.
After signing up you can get more money by referring your friends to the service. It really is crazy that you can make money installing apps!
Make Money Installing Apps : How to get £5 free from the Cleo App*
I’m still reviewing this app and it seems like it could take off in a big way, but the £5 free part definitely works when you sign up and connect it to your bank account.
I also believe that this offer is ending soon.
*UPDATE: This offer has now ENDED. You will no longer receive £5 on signing up with this link, however, you are still able to sign up and the service is still available. This offer now only benefits people that are promoting signups, not the people signing up.
- Ensure you have access to Facebook Messenger – This “App” relies on it.
- Visit this Link
- Ensure that you connect at least one of your bank accounts.
- Once you are set up, send Cleo a Facebook message saying “Wallet”
- Follow the on screen prompts.
- Claim your £5, withdraw it to your bank. (This was pretty much instant as soon as I’d connected my bank)
After signing up you can get more money by referring your friends to the service.
Make Money Installing Apps : How to get £5 free from the Curve App
I wrote about my first month with the Curve App (Curve London) and Card here. I’m still a big fan despite finding a few niggles.
- Head over to The Curve Website and enter your phone number or download Curve from your respective app store.
- Follow the sign up process using the app (Use code VV1NJ where prompted if you want £5 free Curve Rewards after your first transaction – if you don’t use the code, you can still get the card, but no bonus).
- Once the signup is completed, wait a few days for your card to be delivered.
- While you’re waiting for your new card, register your existing cards in the app – this takes a small payment to allow you validate the card. This is refunded.
- When it’s delivered, verify your card in the app.
- Replace your default cards with your shiny new Curve card.
- The £5 here is added to your Curve Rewards virtual card that you can spend anywhere. I don’t believe you can withdraw this from a cashpoint though. (This money sits pending until you make your first purchase in the Curve card)
After signing up you can get more Curve Rewards by referring your friends to the service.
Make Money Installing Apps : How to get £5 free from the Monese App
Monese (Monese Ltd) is another app that I’m still in the process of reviewing. It’s essentially another current account, but as a bonus for setting it up, you get you guessed it, a free £5.
- Download Monese from your respective app store or click here
- Follow the signup process and use this invite code when prompted – 3CR7GKD9 (if you don’t use this code, you don’t get the £5)
- Verify your identity with one of the requested methods (I used my Driving Licence)
- When prompted, choose the free account.
- Deposit at least £10 into your Monese Account via bank transfer.
- Claim your £5 reward and withdraw it and your deposited balance to your current account.
- After signing up you can get more money by referring your friends to the service. Who would think that you can make money installing apps?
The Free Account only lasts for 30 days, after which you will be transferred to the “Plus” account. This costs £4.95 per month if you have a balance, so make sure that you withdraw your money before then.
You can also earn rewards by inviting your friends to use Monese.
Make Money Installing Apps : How to get £25 free from the Pingit App
I feel like I’d be cutting you short if I didn’t mention Pingit. Created originally for Barclays customers, it’s now open to everyone and offers a referral reward scheme for inviting friends. Money transfers are based on mobile phone number and they’re instant. You are given 5 slots to refer friends and providing you have at least 5 friends who are willing to sign up, you can make £25 – Your friends each get £5 for signing up.
- Download Pingit (Barclays Bank PLC) from your respective app store
- Follow the instructions for setup
- Deposit some money into your Pingit account.
- Refer your friend
- When a friend has signed up, send them £1
- Get your friend to send that £1 back to you
- Both claim your free £5 (first time it was near 24 hours before appearing, but was quicker on other referrals)
- Repeat 4 more times.
Make Money Using Apps
Following the above you should now have at least £20 available to you. That’s a few beers, or at least a taxi ride home. Treat yourself!
Please note, that my referral links and codes are used above. This means that we both get rewarded when you sign up for the app. Feel free to not use the links or codes above, but if you chose not to, the rewards will not appear.